Research Skills Training Programme
11 One-hour Seminars
Cert of Attendance
Free See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
18th February 2020
This is a series of Training seminars aimed at researchers across all disciplines and at all levels of their career. The seminars cover a variety of topics relating to the identification, capture and management of research funding.
The following topics will be covered:
- Navigating the National and European Funding landscape
- Understanding funding proposal evaluators
- Proposal writing and costing
- Dissemination and communication of research
- Maximising impact through commercial exploitation
- F.A.I.R. data management
- Maximising and measuring citation performance
- Research Integrity
- Project management
- The post-award process in UCC.
Seminars running from Feb to May will be held in Western Gateway Bld Room 4.05.
(The venue for seminars held from September onwards will be confirmed when the room booking system is opened for the new academic year. )
Information on research skills can also be found on the Research Skills Training Programme webpage.
Time: 12 - 1pm
There are no entry requirements for this - these seminars are available for UCC Researchers.
Attendance at 5 of the 11 seminars will entitle the researcher to a certificate of completion
Fees and Costs
Free for UCC Staff.
How Do I Apply
There is no pre-registration requirement for this CPD. Simply register and provide your email address on the day.