Communication and Hearing across the Lifespan
24hr(s) Lectures (Seminars/Workshops/case-based learning Tutorials/E-learning); Other (Self-directed learning).
€100.00 See Fees and Costs for full details.
See Requirements for full details.
28th April 2020
Brookfield Health Sciences Complex
University College Cork
End of May 2020
This course is offered to help attendees:
- Determine the stages of communicative, socio-emotional and cognitive development in children with and without hearing loss
- Understand from current research findings how a hearing loss can influence development in the areas of spoken language and literacy
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of evidence-based assessments used to evaluate the languages of D/deaf children, including bilingual deaf children
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the cognitive, social and educational challenges for children with and without hearing loss
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the effects of late-onset or acquired hearing loss on communication in children and adults.
Fees and Costs
How Do I Apply
Applications can be made via the Apply Now link below:Apply Now