2019 Reception and Dinner for UCC Alumni & Friends
Professor Patrick G. O'Shea, President of University College Cork, invites alumni and friends to register for the 2019 UCC Dinner in New York.
Guest Speaker: Mr. Michael Dowling, CEO of Northwell Health
"From UCC to the USA - A graduate's perspective on Leadership"
Bringing together alumni from all faculties for an evening of celebration, the 2019 UCC Dinner for Alumni & Friends will take place on 14 November at the Princeton Club of New York. A reception at 6pm will be followed by dinner at 7pm.
DATE: Thursday, 14 November, 2019
TIME: 6pm to 10.30pm
VENUE: Princeton Club of New York
ADDRESS: 15 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036
DRESS CODE: Smart casual attire is required throughout the Clubhouse
- Log on to https://community.ucc.ie/ and register as a "New User".
- If you are a returning user, log in with your existing details.
- When you have logged in click the "Events" tab on the side menu.
- Select the event of your choice from the list of events.
- Follow the simple four step process to register and purchase your ticket/tickets.
- Cheques payable to "Development Office and Alumni Events"
- Mail to: Karen Kelly, Alumni and Development, University College Cork, 2.12 Western Gateway Building, Western Road, Cork, T12 FX62, Ireland.
Come solo, with a friend or partner, or with a group of fellow alumni.
As tickets are limited, early registration is encouraged to secure your booking.
Refunds can be provided up to one week in advance of the event.
If you have any questions please contact Karen Kelly on email@example.com / +353 21 420 5454.