Alumni Bulletin Spring 2019
Fancy organising your own reunion?
The Alumni Office provides a support service to alumni planning to organise a class reunion. Read on to find out how we can help you.
This service includes:
- Assisting with compiling a class list
- Sending out a save-the-date notice
- Advice on reunion venues, both on and off campus
- Booking venues, and co-ordinating payments for you
- Providing an online registration/booking system for your event
- Organising photographers, musicians, campus tours etc.,
Currently, there are a number of reunions planned for 2019/2020 – details at https://www.ucc.ie/en/alumni/events/reunions
In addition to supporting individual class reunions, the office organises reunion celebrations such as Golden Jubilee – this year we are inviting all graduates from the class of 1969 to join us back on campus in August. We are currently looking at re-introducing celebrations for Silver and Diamond Jubilee graduates also.
For enquiries regarding our reunions programme please contact the Alumni Office, University College Cork - email: firstname.lastname@example.org tel: 021 420 5751