The Honan Chapel - Gallery Collection


Image TitleMap of University College Cork in 1914
DescriptionThis map of the campus pre-dates the building of the Honan chapel. Note that DonovanĀ“s Rd. was called Fernhurst Ave. at the time. Also note the compact size of the campus.
ContributorCollege Gazette publication
Contribution Year1914
  
Photographerunknown
CopyrightCollege Archives, University College Cork
Date of Photograph1914
CollectionExterior